- Address Cholistan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences DHA, Bahawalpur, Punjab
- Education: MS or M.Phill in Livestock Management | Animal Nutrition | BS Economics | BS Statistics/Biostatistics Management | BS Computer Science |
- Vacancy: Multiples
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 50,000 - 75,000 USD 50,000 - 75,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Cholistan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Jobs 2023 for Visiting Faculty Lecturer
We announce the latest Visiting Faculty Lecturer at Cholistan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences. All Pakistani Nationals as per the prescribed disciplines can apply for this Cholistan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Jobs 2023.
As a Visiting Faculty Lecturer at CUVAS, you will:
- Provide lectures and facilitate practical sessions for undergraduate and postgraduate students in your domain of expertise.
- Engage in constructive interaction with students, fostering an environment conducive to learning.
- Develop and update course material to ensure relevance and accuracy.
- Contribute to research and development activities of the department.
- Participate in continuous professional development activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- An MS or M.Phill in Livestock Management | Animal Nutrition | BS Economics | BS Statistics/Biostatistics Management | BS Computer Science from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience at a reputable institution.
- A proven record of research and publications is an advantage.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Contract Duration: The position is on a visiting basis for the academic year 2023, with the possibility of extension based on performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration: Competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, CUVAS, Bahawalpur, together with credentials (a complete CV, one current passport-size photo, authenticated copies of testimonials, CNIC, domicile & experience letters).
- The applicants must deposit a non-refundable processing fee PKR 200/- in CUVAS BWP A/c # (PK34HABB00 17527901021503)
- Applications must be submitted by 27 August 2023, moreover please read the instructions provided in the advertisement.