- Address Project Director Punjab Urban Land Record Systems Enhancement (PULSE) BOR Punjab 158-A Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan
- Education: Matric | Bachelor | Master | BS | MS
- Vacancy: Multiples
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 75,000 USD 40,000 - 75,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
Board of Revenue Jobs 2023: Career Opportunities in Punjab
The Board of Revenue, Government of Punjab, presents exciting career opportunities for 2023. We invite applications from eligible and experienced professionals for the World Bank-funded project, “Punjab Urban Land Record Systems Enhancement (PULSE)”. Join the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore, or the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of Punjab Land Records Authority Lahore. These positions are on a contract basis for this time-bound project:
Board of Revenue Jobs 2023 Locations: The vacancies for positions numbered 2 to 5 are available in the following districts: Chiniot, Hafizabad, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Nankana Sahib, Sahiwal & Toba Tek Singh.
- Comprehensive job descriptions, eligibility, and selection criteria can be found at our online job portal: https://jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- All interested candidates should submit their applications exclusively through our online portal.
- Applications via email or hard copies will not be considered.
- Public sector employees may apply but with the permission of their department head.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for tests or interviews. Note that no TA/DA will be provided.
- The number of posts can be adjusted based on requirements, without prior notice.
- Incomplete or fraudulent applications will not be shortlisted. Any deceit discovered at any stage will result in disqualification.
- The deadline for application submissions is 12-11-2023.
Project Director, Punjab Urban Land Record Systems Enhancement (PULSE), Board of Revenue Punjab 158-A Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.