FPSC Medical Officer Result Alert for the Post of F.4-146/2020-R.
FPSC Medical Officer Result Alert for the Post of F.4-146/2020-R.: Dear Candidate, With reference to your online application and subsequent Screening (MCQ) Examination for the subject FPSC Medical Officer post, you are asked to send your BIO-DATA along with attested copies (with the name stamp of the attestation officer) of the required documents listed below within 15 days of this notice being posted on the FPSC website.
This is so that their eligibility can be checked. It should be clear, though, that being asked for the necessary documents doesn’t mean you’ve been chosen for an interview. Their eligibility in all ways in terms of the advertised conditions will be decided after looking at their documents:
- Bio-data form duly signed and filled-in completely (copy enclosed)
- Two latest Photographs (Passport size).
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Self Domicile Certificate (SDC).
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matric (showing date of birth) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)/ Intermediate issued by Secretary, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. In case of ” level and ‘A’ level an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- (MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC. (ii) One () year House Job.
- Degree(s) and Transcripts/ Result-Cards/ DMCs showing the duration of study period, credit hours with proof of CGPA/ Grade/ Class with credit hours and Result Declaration Date, issued by Controller of Examination from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine eligibility.
- Experience Certificate (Post Qualification) with Job description and exact dates as per detailed Experience Format (Annex-A available on FPSC’s website), where applicable