Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Test Date: Government of Pakistan
Attention Test Invitation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) 2022: It is for the broad information of all applicants who submitted applications to the ministry of foreign affairs for open positions advertisement PID/ (1) 2482/21, which was published on October 25, in a major daily newspaper. A computer-based test is being administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (CBT) for applicants who opted for the Karachi center commencing from Monday 7th November 2022.
All applicants who received their Call Letter, are hereby invited to appear in the Computer Based Test (CRT) and report to the test center on the specified date and time mentioned on their call letters along with documents mentioned in their call letters.
Call letters will be issued to applicants through the website of Sindh Testing Service (STS) sts.org.pk. In case of non-receipt of call letter, please contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the following modes:
- Email: [email protected] / r[email protected]
- Phone: 051-9201405
- For downloading call letters and hank challan: sts.org.pk
Please bring the following documents at the time of the test:
- Printout of Call letter admits card.
- Original Computerized CNIC.
- Printout of Covid-I 9 Vaccination Certificate.
- Duly paid Sindh Testing Service (STS) Challan/Bank Deposit Slip or payment at the test center.