Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has started a petrol relief registration plan called the “Sasta diesel / Sasta Petrol Scheme” to help poor people in Pakistan. People whose household income is less than Rs. 40,000 per month are most likely to benefit from this program. The government has set aside Rs. 28 billion to help nearly 14 million poor households all over the country.
How to apply for Sasta Petrol Scheme?
- Send the number on their Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) via SMS to 786 to sign up.
- Wait for a message from the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) that confirms the payment transfer.
- After getting the message, people who live in Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan can go to HBL, and people who live in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (KP), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) can go to Bank Alfalah to get an Rs. 2,000 subsidy.
About the Sasta Patrol Program:
This help will be given to the 8 million families who have signed up for BISP Sasta Petrol Scheme (ehsaas petrol card online registration 2022). There are also 6 million unregistered families who are eligible for relief, but they must show proof that their monthly household income is less than Rs. 40,000.
Terms and Conditions:
- All people who have signed up for BISP are eligible for the relief.
- Each family will only be able to get help for one person.
- The program gives married or widowed women the most help.
- If a widowed or married woman is not available, a male representative will get a subsidy.
- Soon after registration is done, subsidies will start to be paid out.
|BISP Website||Check Online|
|Latest Jobs||Home Page|