At the SPEI Institution for Fashion & Professional Edification, the Ministry of Industries and Production provides internship opportunities in a variety of fields (Ministry of Industries and Production Internships 2023).
|Posted on:||12th December 2022|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BBA, CA, ACCA|
|Last Date:||December 25, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Industries and Production|
|Address:||SPEI Institution of Fashion & Professional Edification, Northern Bypass, Neel Kot, near Zakariya Public School, Head Muhammad Wala Road, Multan|
For these internships, individuals from all around Pakistan, male and female, may apply. Those who are chosen will receive a monthly stipend of between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12,000 each. The interview might be attended by the desired candidates in person.
The duration of the internship programme is three months (extendable). Interested parties interested for internship opportunities ought to submit an application.
The list of disciplines and requirements is below.
- Deputy Account Officer: ICMA/CA/ACCA with relevant experience
- Admin Officer: BPA/BBA or Equivalent Qualifications
- Purchase Officer: Matriculation/Intermediate (FA) or Equivalent
- Storekeeper/Record Keeper: Matriculation/Intermediate (FA) or Equivalent
- Vocational Teacher: DDM or 2 Years Diploma as Beautician/Fashion
- Mali/Chowkidar/Cook: Experienced
How to Apply
Candidates may email their applications to [email protected] or send them by courier to the appropriate institute. They also attend interviews from December 12 to December 25, 2022, bringing applications and supporting documentation.