- Education: Mphil | Phd | M.sc | MS | BS
- Salary Offer 42,000 - 100,000 USD 42,000 - 100,000 Month
- Address Bosan Rd Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
|Join Whatsapp Group
|Join Whatsapp Channel
Jobs Advertisement At Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan
We will provide complete information about Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2024 on this page. We obtained this job posting notification from the Daily Pakistani Newspapers. Candidates looking for Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs should review this BZU Job Posting.
Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan is seeking qualified candidates for various academic positions including professorships in disciplines like banking business administration, agriculture engineering, applied mathematics, and many more, as well as roles like assistant professor, lecturer, and visiting faculty. The advertisement published on January 2, 2024, in a daily newspaper outlines positions across a wide range of fields from biochemistry to information technology. Candidates with qualifications such as Ph.D., MS, MPhil, and M.Sc are encouraged to apply by the deadline of January 15, 2024. The full advertisement provides detailed application instructions and is available online for those interested in these Government Education jobs at Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (BZU).
Candidates looking for BZU Jobs 2023, BZU Careers, BZU Lecturers Jobs, or www.bzu.edu.pk Jobs 2023 should review the information about this announcement.
The BZU accepts applications from motivated, and result-oriented individuals with MS, M.Phil, Ph.D., Literate, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualifications in the same subject.
BZU Jobs Application Process:
- Candidates must apply on plain paper and submit hard copies along with CV, attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts, and certificates.
- A most recent passport-size photograph should be affixed on the application form.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
- Candidates who intend to apply for different course(s) in various departments shall submit separate applications in the concerned department with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Application must be accompanied with a bank draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 300/- in favor of “Treasurer, BZU, Multan.”
- Bank Challan of the respective amount can also be deposited in the University Branch, Main Campus, HBL A/C # 12717900643601 OR UBL A/C # 085700300018 for the purpose.
- Incomplete applications (in any manner) shall not be entertained and the candidate (who will submit an incomplete application i.e., without following the requirement as mentioned above) will be considered ineligible.
- Applicants for the courses of Faculty of Engineering must be registered with PEC, NCAEC and a valid certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
- Applicants for the courses of Veterinary Sciences must be registered with PVMC and a valid certificate in this regard be attached with the application.
- The selected candidates will be paid (c1) Rs.1600/- per Lecture if he is a Ph.D. degree holder and Rs.1400/- per Lecture if he is MS/M.Phil degree holder.
- Applications must be sent to the Offices of “Respective Chairperson/Director/Principal of Teaching Department” by hand or by courier services.
- Last date for submission of the applications is 15th January 2024 during office hours.
- The incumbent shall not claim any right for permanent employment at BZU, Multan, on the basis of this visiting appointment.
- For further inquiry & information please contact the concerned Chairperson/Director/Principal of teaching departments. Note: The University shall have the right to withhold/cancel any hiring, without assigning any reason.