Higher Education Archive & Libraries Department Scholarship – hed.kp.gov.pk: Under the Kohat Division Development Project (KDDP), the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is offering fully funded scholarships through the department of higher education, archives, and libraries for the academic year 2022–2023 that will cover all tuition costs and monthly stipends for the following was chosen institutions/disciplines:
Higher Education Archive & Libraries Department Scholarship – hed.kp.gov.pk
The KDDP scholarship application is available from the aforementioned universities for interested candidates. A completed scholarship application form must be submitted to the relevant university along with any necessary supporting documentation.
Expected Last Date:03 December 2022 or as per paper ad
|UET, Lahore||Petroleum and|
|Karak||Hangu||Kohat||Only Kohat, Karak|
& Hangu domicile
■ Qualified for
admission in any
of the Approved
11 Not in receipt of
■ Shall fall in poverty
score range 0-40
as per BISP-NSER
|UET, Peshawar||BE Energy Engineering||2||1||1|
|BE Electrical Power Engineering||2||1||–|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||3||2||1|
|BE Mining Engineering||2||1||1|
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can obtain the KDDP scholarship application from the above-mentioned universities.
- A filled scholarship application forms shall be submitted along with supporting documents in the university concerned.
- Students need to secure admission in any of the above-mentioned approved disciplines at the participating universities as per their admission criteria on a merit basis.
- The applications of all potential candidates will be reviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Award
- Committee (ISAC) within 15 days after closing date given by the concerned university.
- Provision of wrong/False information shall lead to cancellation of scholarship.
- Applications submitted directly to KDDP or Management Unit, HED office shall not be entertained.