Information about Fully Funded UK Scholarships 2022 is available in this post. Here, we provide all the information our readers might possibly need on the requirements and application procedure.
These UK Scholarships are the result of the Commonwealth Program. HEC Pakistan‘s official Twitter account was used to gather information for these Fully Funded Scholarships under the Commonwealth Program Advertisement.
The UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission administers this programme, which is motivated by the need to promote global development.
|Education:||Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2022|
|Company:||Higher Education Commission – HEC|
|Address:||Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC, Islamabad|
More than 30,000 students have already received financing from the CSC to study in the UK since 1960 in order to increase their skills, contacts, and knowledge of issues pertaining to international development.
These scholarships are available for teaching faculty, Ph.D. candidates, and master’s candidates. These scholarships are open to applicants from all areas of Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
HEC Eligibility Requirements Added to CSC:
- Pakistani or residents of AJK. Holders of two nationalities are not eligible.
- First Class Postgraduate Degree (16 Years of Bachelor’s/Degree) Master’s is required for Master’s Scholarships.
- For PhD scholarships, you must have completed 17–18 years of graduate school.
- Candidates should not have earned a degree with a second or third division.
- In order to pass the HAT Test, students must score at least 60%.
Criteria for CSC Eligibility in Addition to HEC:
- occupy a permanent residence in a Commonwealth nation.
- The chosen candidates must be able to begin their academic career in the UK as soon as the academic year begins there (in September 2023).
- Only those who are unable to pay for UK tuition are eligible.
Universities & Programs Selection:
To access the Universities and Program Details on the HEC Scholarships Section, click one of the links below. The CSC website also has this information available for candidates.
Candidates should first visit the HEC Scholarships Section at www.hec.gov.pk/site/CWGS for further information about this opportunity. Moreover, all applicants will receive full instructions on how to take advantage of this opportunity.