The English language provides many educational advantages; ZARTAASH Spoken English Courses cover all English Language Reading, English Language Writing, and English Language Speaking modules.
The English language also helps you build confidence and accept current, global culture. English is more useful in today’s globe if you plan to travel anyplace because it is the language of choice in the majority of nations. You can advance in your work if you speak English well.
Online Courses for Learn English
Our main focus is on five techniques for speaking English fluently.
It is crucial to have the appropriate mindset before learning something new because it can mean the difference between success and failure. Stop thinking of yourself as an English learner if you want to avoid feeling anxious.
Being self-assured makes it easier for you to comprehend and express English flawlessly.
Avoid trying to overuse grammar.
While speaking English, you must strike a balance between study and speaking practice. Fluency in English simply means being able to communicate even when your grammar is imperfect. Even fluent English speakers frequently make grammar mistakes.
Reading, learning, and listening are insufficient for spoken language
For understanding any language, spoken English courses focus on the three main pillars of listening, learning, and reading. But practicing with family members and classmates as well as a professional English teacher and online mock exams will help you become more comfortable.
Learn more by hearing
I believe that listening to even movies, discussions, or native speakers’ words will help you learn. It’s undoubtedly challenging to comprehend when you’re a student because native speakers speak so quickly, but with practice and a Zartaash spoke English course with one-on-one sessions, you can learn and understand.
- Course Overview, goals, and objectives
- How to speak English skillful way
- 16 Easy Ways to Develop Extraordinary Fluency
- How to use English in everyday activities
- First vocabulary word
Accept that English is a strange language – Activity for Debate
- LSRW -4 core language skills
- 10 principles of Effective Listening
- Vocabulary Word 2 (recap of word 1 and its usage)
- Listening – Speaking
- Reading – Speaking
- Need and Importance of Tenses
- Past and Present Tenses
- 12 tenses chart
- Vocabulary Word 3
Talk to yourself through processes
Stick to 1 Tense only Activity
- Common Mistakes in the usage of tenses
- Vocabulary Word 4(grand recap)
What are your plans for the future?
- Conversation Starters and Techniques
- 7 ways to improve your conversation skills
- Learn the Art of starting off a neutral and unoffensive conversation
- Vocabulary Phrase 1
Start a conversation Activity
- Interview Techniques
- Candidates perspective
- Employers Perspective
- The W.A.S.P approach
- Top Interview Tips
- Vocabulary Phrase 2
- Conduct an Interview
- Pair Work Activity
- The 4 types of Conversations
- Debate and Dialogue
- 5 Characteristics of genuine dialogue
- Vocabulary Phrase 3
Dialogues in different Situations -Pair Work Activity
- Moods and Emotions
- Discover the strongest and most dangerous emotions
- Lexical Resource
- Vocabulary Phrase 4 (grand recap)
Express one mood in a myriad of ways