Under Corporate Social Responsibility CSR, the Oil and Gas Development Company offers the Internship Program 2023. This OGDCL Internship Program 2023 is available to fresh graduates for one year to help them hone their skills.
There will be 230 seats available, with quotas for Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, AJK, FATA, and Gilgit Baltistan. As a result, applicants from any province are welcome to apply.
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited – OGDCL Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22nd January 2023|
|Education:||CMA, Bachelor, Master, MBA, BE, BBA, BS, ACCA|
|Company:||Oil & Gas Development Company Limited – OGDCL|
|Address:||Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, OGDCL House, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad|
Internship Program Disciplines & Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s of Engineering in Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical & Mechatronics, or Civil
- MSc/BS/BE in Environmental Sciences, Computer/Software/Telecom, Geological Engineering/Geology, or Geophysics.
- CMA, ACCA, M.Com, MBA Finance, or BBA Hons Finance
- MBA/BBA (Hons) in HR, SCM, or Marketing
- CGPA = 2.50 (in final degree as specified above) OR 1st Division (60% or Above) where CGPA is not applicable
- 4 Year’s Degree is mandatory in case of Bachelor’s Qualifications
Only applicants whose final results are announced on or before February 10, 2023 will be considered. Candidates who have previously participated in the CSR Internship Program are ineligible.
Candidates from the districts where OGDCL fields are located will be given preference. Interns who are chosen will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000/-. They will also be given certificates once their internships are completed.
Because the OGDCL does not provide employment opportunities, interns will be released upon completion of their internship. The Written Tests for intern enrollment will be conducted entirely on merit by the National Testing Services NTS.
How to Apply?
- The National Testing Services NTS is hiring Online Applications to enroll interns.
- Interested persons can open the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk and Apply Online.
- Application Processing Fee is necessary to pay as per the NTS Procedure.
- Copy of the Online Filled Form should be printed and submitted to the NTS Headquarters.