- Salary Offer 50,000+ PKR 50,000+ Month
- Education: Army Retired
- Vacancy: 02
- Address Director Vigilance, 217-Wapda House, Lahore
WAPDA Jobs (Decade of Dams) 2021 – Water and power development authority:
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated retired personnel of Armed Forces (only those who have completed rank / colored service) for the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of 01-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per Federal Govt. Policy / WAPDA jobs 2021.
How to Apply?
- Application forms can be downloaded from WAPDA’s website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
- Candidates shall submit Rs. 450/- as application fee in favour of Director (Exams)
- WAPDA NC No. 0010000019473924, Allied Bank Limited, WAPDA House, Lahore Branch. Candidates who failed to submit application fee within due date will not be considered for short listing.
- The application forms duly filled along with a copy of CV, photocopies of Discharge Certificate, Course Report, CNIC, attested copies of all Educational / Experience Certificates, 02 recent passport size photographs and fee deposit receipt shall be submitted directly to Director (Vigilance) WAPDA, 217- WAPDA House, Lahore through postal / courier service. By hand applications will neither be received nor entertained. Name of the post applied for should be written on the top right corner of the envelope.