- Address SECRETARY Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) 1st Floor Haleem Plaza, 10-Temple Road, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
WAPDA Jobs (August) 2021
Latest WAPFA jobs 2021 Opportunity as Manager, Power Transformer Engineering Services Unit (PTESU), Kot Lakhpat, Lahore. Pakistan WAPDA Foundation (PWF) is running various projects for welfare of its employees under Managing Director (PWF). The Foundation is locking for an individual having dynamic personality with ability! capacity to improve its efficiency can apply for water and power development authority jobs.
The appointment will be on contract basis initially for one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) upto maximum 03 years or upto the age of 64 years whichever is earlier according to WAPDA jobs term and conditions.
- B.Sc (Electrical Engineering) from HEC recognized university. AGE/ELIGIBILITY
- Maximum 62 years / Retired WAPDA/ PEPCO / NTDC employees with good service record.
Four (04) years’ experience as Superintending Engineer / Manager in WS-19 or above positions (CEs1GMs). Preference will be given to the candidate having Power Transformers experience.
- Result oriented, highly organized and motivated.
- Excellent analytical. writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prudent decision making
- Have skills of good relationship 8, liaison with clients
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Manager, Power Transformer Engineering Services Unit (PTESU) will be responsible for:
- Supervision of repairing of Power Transformers of all different capacities.
- Control of Administration of PTESU (PWF) Kot Lakhpat.
- Ensure Quality repairing of Power Transformers of different capacities
- Control of Regeneration/Dehydration Plants.
- Inspection of Material required for repairs of Power Transformers.
- Watching of billings/recoveries regarding repairing of Transformers of different capacities from different DISCOS / other organizations
- Suggesting POP for improving the quality of repairing of Transformers.
- Supervision of Accounts Section of PTESU
- Responsible for the disposal of Dismantle Material.
REGIONAL / PROVINCIAL QUOTA
MODE OF APPLYING
- Typed applications along with a detailed CV with copies of testimonials should reach at the address given below on or before 24.08.2021 during office hours.
- Applications may also be sent through e-mail on [email protected] alongwith scanned copies of supporting documents.
- WAPDA jobs 2021 offers an equal opportunity to all genders.