- Address Registrar The Univeristy of Punjab Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore, Punjab
- Education: Master | Mphil | PhD.
- Vacancy: 300 +
- Newspaper Dawn
- Salary Offer 100,000 + USD 100,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
The University of Punjab Jobs 2023 – pu.edu.pk/careers
The University of Punjab (UOP)/Punjab University (PU) in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan has announced a vacancy for the position of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, and Lecturer according to an advertisement published in the Daily Dawn Newspaper on July 29, 2023. The educational qualifications required for this position include a Master’s degree, MPhil, or PhD. The closing date is 02 October 2023.
PU invites applications from distinguished, dynamic, qualified, and motivated Pakistani nationals for various positions on a Basic Scale (BS). The Higher Education Commission’s eligibility criteria will be applied across all subjects. These criteria can be found on the HEC or Punjab University’s website.
|SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:||START DATE||CLOSING DATE||On the Closing Date, Online Application Portal will be closed at 4:00 pm|
|All posts: Professor/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors/Lecturers:||31.07.2023||02.10.2023|
- The hard copies of the online application form, complete in all respect with the signature of the applicant, should reach the office of the Registrar (Human Resource Branch, Admin. Block, Room No.19), University of the Punjab Quaid-i- Azam Campus, Lahore, during office hours, on or before the closing date of advertisement through registered post.
- Applicants for the posts of Professors & Associate Professors should send a soft copy of their applications and research publications in PDF format saved in a USB along with the hard copy of the application form with the signature of the applicant.
- No application shall be received by hand.
- All correspondence during the Selection procedure shall be made through given email address.
How to Apply for PU Jobs 2023
- Candidates can apply online at http://pu.edu.pk/careers/desc/559.
- Candidates should carefully read the terms, conditions, and instructions provided in the advertisement to ensure their online applications are completed in all respects.
- A valid personal email address and mobile number should be provided at the time of online application submission. All correspondence will be made via email.
- The following points must be ensured by the candidates:
- No field in the web-generated application form should be left blank.
- Along with the online application form, a hard copy (duly signed) should be submitted, featuring an updated CV, attested copies of degrees, certificates, testimonials, a 1×1 photograph, and the first page of each research paper (indicating the journal’s name, research paper title, research paper category per HEC classification, author’s name, publisher’s name, and ISSN Number, etc.).
- For those applying for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor, in addition to the hard copy, a soft copy of the online application form should also be submitted in a USB, featuring attested copies of degrees, certificates, testimonials, a 1×1 photograph, and complete research papers in a PDF file.
- The size of the PDF file should not exceed 20 MB.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit the fee as required in the Advertisement in any Branch of HBL or
- The fee must be deposited on the prescribed challan form to be generated online and the original Receipt must be provided along with a hard copy of the application
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor/Associate Professors are required to deposit an amount of 6000/=
- Candidates applying for the posts of Assistant Professors/Lecturers/Research Officer and other posts are required to deposit an amount of 3000/=
- No Bank Draft Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the University.
- Applications forms received without fee deposit receipts shall be