- Address Jalalpur Jattan Road, Gujrat, Punjab
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
University of Gujrat Jobs 2021 (UOG)
Latest University of Gujrat Jobs 2021 (UOG Hafiz Hayat Campus), teaching/non-teaching jobs has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. These Latest UOG Jobs 2021 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the Government of Punjab and can get these Jobs in Punjab after the complete recruitment process.
How to Apply UOG jobs 2021
- Applications should reach the office of the HR-Section, Registrar Office. Admin Block. 1st Floor. Room # 104, Hafiz Hayat Campus. The University of Gujrat jobs by 18-05-2021
- The applicants are also required to submit original demand draft/pay order (Nonrefundable) of Rs. 1200/- (for BPS-20 & above) for Bank of Punjab Only, in favor of “Treasurer, the University of Gujrat” payable at Bank of Punjab.
- University of Gujrat jobs (Branch Code 0165) along with others documents. (Fee in the form of Postal Orders is not acceptable). The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
- Four (04) sets for all posts, must contain the University of Gujrat Jobs 2021 Application Form, attested copies of the Degrees & Both Sides of Detail Marks Certificates (DMC). Experience Certificates (duly verified by the respective Employer/s), NOC (If needed). Domicile (Punjab). NADRA CNIC and recent Passport size photographs with each application form complete in all respect. In case. less number of sets received from the applicant, his application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- The applicants for the post of Professor and Associate Professor must submit/attach four (04) DVDs pertain soft copies of all their credentials labeling folders like Academic Credentials. Experience Certificates. Publications etc. with four (04) sets of dossiers.
- Applicants working on Regular / Acting Charge / Officiating / Ad-hoc / Current Charge and Contract basis In Government. Semi-Government. and Autonomous Bodies (including UOG’s Employees) must apply through proper channel and attach NOC and Experience Certificate/s issued from their present and former Appointing Authority/Head of Institution/Organization by the due date, otherwise their application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected. The appointee (s) who cannot qualify for pension after attaining age of superannuation shall be appointed on contract.
- All kinds of claimed experience of the applicant shall only be considered, if the candidate produced/attached documentary evidence and duly verified by the respective Employer/s as per given “Employment Verification Proforma”, appended to Job Application Form.
Term & Consitions
- Experience in Private Entities shall only be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regularity Authority.
- The experience gained as on a Daily basis. Part-time, Visiting, Honorary and Apprentice Shall not be considered/counted.
- The existing faculty working on the tenure track system shall be dealt with under Model Tenure Track Process Statutes.
- The applicant with having a foreign degree must attach an HEC equivalence certificate with the Application Form.
- The applicants who have domestic/foreign degree/diploma/certificates and claims equivalence of his qualification with the prescribed educational qualification In the relevant field of the post advertised must attach certificate/proof of such equivalence of degree/diploma/certificate issued by the competent authority e.g. Higher Education Commission/Pakistan Engineering Council/Inter Boards etc. on or before the closing date. In case fails to submit his/her candidature shall be canceled. Applications of the candidates whose result is not officially announced by the Controller of Examinations of a Board/University on or before the closing date shall not be considered.
- No. TA/DA shall be admissible.
Apply Online: Click here
Shortlisting of the applicants shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University of Gujrat Jobs 2021. The University shall inform only the candidates called for the test (if conducted), interview, and recommended candidates by the Selection Board through appointment letters upon approval of the Appointing Authority.