TEVTA Teaching Jobs 2020:
TEVTA Teaching Jobs 2020 based in Lahore. Punjab technical board offers teaching career opportunities. Moreover candidates can note that these vacancies advertise by the Punjab Government on 01 June, 2020.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote PEC Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its more than 400 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts.
Attempt General knowledge Online Test for Jobs.
|1||Location||All over Punjab|
|2||Published Date||June 3, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||19 June, 2020|
|5||Download Advertisements:||TEVTA Job 2020.pdf|
Document Required for Application Form:
- Educational Testimonials
- Experience certificate
- Punjab Based Domicile
- Copy on C.N.I.C
- Recent Passport size Photograph
Jobs Positions / Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager (corporate Affairs)
- Manager (corporate Affairs)
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Accounts Officer
See all Job Positions on advertisement below…
TEVTA Teaching Jobs 2020 Advertisement:
How to Apply:
- Only female candidates can apply against posts mentioned at Serial No.5 and Serial No.6.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications. the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 years (For posts of PS-17 & above) and 40 years (for posts of PS-16).
- All applicants are advise to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade off on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post. he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies: local government Jobs employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 years (For posts of PS-17 & above) and 40 years (for posts ofPS-14 &PS-16).
- The Degree, Certificate’ Diploma indicated in qualification’s
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations, 2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, Punjab based domicile, copy of NADRA C.N.I.C., and one recent passport size photograph, (PEC registration in case of engineers) (PCATP in case of architects) should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail/ courier latest by dated 2,020 (Friday)(before closing hours). Proof of posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.