- Salary Offer 45,000 + USD 45,000 + Month
- Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, MA, MSc, MCom, BArch, B-Tech, and BSc Engineering
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Address Office of the regional director (General) TEVTA Inside Govt College of Printing & Graphic Arts, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
TEVTA Jobs 2022 – Government College of Technology Punjab
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Punjab is looking for an energetic, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant applicant to fill these roles with competitive pay and benefits in compliance with departmental norms.
Both Male and female candidates interested in these TEVTA Punjab jobs may apply from anywhere in the region using the procedure outlined by the organization.
For these roles, candidates with Primary, Matric, Intermediate, MA, MSc, MCom, BArch, B-Tech, and BSc Engineering degrees can apply, as well as B-Arch and BTech degrees.
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022:
- Application on the prescribed form is available at the TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with a CV. One recent passport-size photograph, CNIC, attested copies of education testimonials, experience certificate, and domicile reach at the office of the regional director address mentioned in each advertisement.
Download the TEVTA Job Application form:
- Download Job Application Form (Non-Teaching Positions)
- Download Job Application Form (Teaching Positions)