- Salary Offer 30,000 - 35,000 PKR 30,000 - 35,000 Month
- Education: BS (honor), M.Sc.,
- Vacancy: 335
- Address Deputy Director (Hr) KP-Tevta, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
TEVTA Jobs 2021 – KPK Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
We announce the latest TEVTA Jobs 2021 jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the positions of teacher in the field of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Chemical, Computer, Refrigeration & AC, Mechatronics, Architecture, English, Math’s, and Physics.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (ICP-TEVTA01) is an organization providing relevant skills for Industrial and Economic development. These TEVTA Jobs 2021 requires teaching/instructional staff for its field institutions purely on a contingent basis for the academic session 2021-22 as per the detail given below in the job advertisement.
How to apply?
- The engagements shall be made purely on a contingent basis for the academic session 2021-22 only and the selected candidates shall not claim any right of permanent recruitment/regularization in any Court of Law based on this engagement in any College/Institute under KP-TEVTA.
- Merit shall prepare on the basis of aggregate marks in the final degree upon which the candidate is applying for the post.
- Salaries/remuneration will be paid to the selected candidates for the academic session 2021-22 as per the detail below:
- Monthly remuneration for teaching to B.Tech Degree Classes will be Rs.35000/month (from 1st October 2021 to 30th April 2022.
- Monthly remuneration for teaching to Diploma of Associate Engineering Classes will be Rs. 30000/month (From 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022).
- Monthly remuneration for teaching Related Subjects to DAE / B-Tech classes will be Rs.30000/month.