TEVTA Jobs 2020 :
Latest Govt Jobs in technical education & vocational training authority based in Lahore. Punjab technical board offers teaching career opportunities. Moreover candidates can note that these vacancies advertise by the Punjab Government on 01 June, 2020.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (TEVTA) is a special institute of the industries, commerce, investment and skills. Development department, of Punjab Government. It is the leading public sector organization established to sponsor the TVET sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its more than 400 institutes located all over Punjab.
Attempt General knowledge Online Test for Jobs.
|1||Location||All over Punjab|
|2||Published Date||June 3, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||19 June, 2020|
|4||Education Required||Bachelor / Master|
|5||Download all Advertisements:||http://tevta.pk/career.php|
Document Required for Application Form:
- Educational Testimonials
- Experience certificate
- Punjab Based Domicile
- Copy on C.N.I.C
- Recent Passport size Photograph
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Degree/ Certificate, Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be front recognized university/college/institute.
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Jobs 2020 Service Regulations, 2011 as amended front time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Photograph, (PEC registration in case of engineers) should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail/ courier latest by dated 19-06-2020 (Friday) (before closing hours). Proof of posting will not be consider as a proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after clue date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post. increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
Jobs Positions / Vacancies:
- Deputy General Manager (corporate Affairs)
- Manager (corporate Affairs)
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Accounts Officer
How to Apply:
- Only female candidates can apply against posts mentioned at Serial No.5 and Serial No.6.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications. the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 years (For posts of PS-17 & above) and 40 years (for posts of PS-16).
- All applicants are advise to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade off on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post. he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. /Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies: local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.