- Salary Offer 12500 USD 12500 Month
- Education: Intermediate | Bachelor | Master
- Vacancy: Multiple
- Address Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab 5th Floor The Mall Al-Falah Building Road, Garhi Shahu, Lahore
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2022 – literacy.punjab.gov.pk
Latest Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2022 – literacy.punjab.gov.pk: The Punjab government’s Department of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education recently posted new job openings for the year 2022 on its website. Our announcement of Punjab Education Department Job Openings for Teachers in 2022 is called the Punjab Education Department Teacher Jobs Announcement.
Male and female applicants who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply for teaching positions in Punjab. People who identify as transgender are welcome to apply.
Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, and Rajanpur are all in South Punjab and need teachers for the Taleem Program run by the Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department.
Teachers will be hired on a purely temporary, honorary, contract basis for a year (extendable on satisfactory performances).
- Age Limit: 18 Years or Above
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualifications: Minimum Intermediate (Higher/Professional Qualifications will be preferred).
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- CNIC: Compulsory
- Remuneration: Rs. 12500/-
How to Apply?
- Online applications are being accepted at https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk.
- Before November 20th, 2022, applicants should submit their applications online.
We will only review online applications.