- Address Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad
- Education: Bachelor | Master | MBBS | LLb | LLM | B.E | MS | BS
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 35,000 - 100,000 USD 35,000 - 100,000 Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alert1:||Join Whatsapp Group|
|Job Alert2:||Join Whatsapp Channel|
SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement no. 3 (Online Apply at www.spsc.gov.pk)
Today, the Sindh Public Service Commission announced the jobs that will be open in 2023. The Daily Jang newspaper announced these SPSC Jobs 2023 | SPSC Advertisement No. 03/2023 | SPSC Online Applications via https://www.spsc.gov.pk for the positions of Assistant Director Legal, Consultant, Deputy District Attorney, Male Medical Officer, Assistant Curator, Architect, Female Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Information Officer, Planning Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Solicitor, Technical Inspector, Accountant, Assistant Director, Assistant, Librarian, and Assistant Law Officer.
The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a branch of the Sindh government in Pakistan that is in charge of hiring government workers and bureaucrats.
SPSC is an organization that gives everyone the same chances and attempts to be clear in everything it does to keep the trust of the people in the province. It understands the sensitivity of its responsibilities and stays on the right side of the mainstream at all times.
This PPSC Recruitment 2023 is open to both males and females from all throughout Sindh Province, in accordance with the Urban Quota, the Rural Quota, and the Minorities Quota.
How to Apply for SPSC Jobs 2023:
- Before submitting their applications, eligible candidates should download the Challan Form at www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants must first pay the Application Processing Fee before submitting their applications on the SPSC website.
- Candidates who work for the government or a semi-government organization must go through the necessary channels to apply.