- Address Director (Admin) Directorate General of Special Education Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25k PKR 25k Month
The Directorate General of Special Education Jobs 2020 under the Ministry of Human Rights authority invites. Directorate General of Special Education invites applications from Pakistani Nationals Male/Female) to fill the following posts on temporary basis. The test and interview of the post wise to be processed as per Government Policy:
Moreover these Special Education Jobs 2020 is for the positions of Senior Technician (BS-15, Music Teacher (BS-15), Vocational Teacher (BS-14), Cataloguer (BS-11), Braille Proof Reader (BS-07), Driver , (BS-04), Dispatch Rider (BS-04), Attendant/Aya (BS-02), Cook (BS-02), Hostel Bearer (BS-02), Mali (BS-01), Attendant (BS-01), Naib Qasid (BS-01) and Sanitary Worker (BS-01).
Terms & Conditions
- Application on the given prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement
- Only short listed eligible applicants will be called for test/interview
- Shortlisted applicants for interview shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees/certificate
- All vacancies will be filled on merit basis observing regional quota with 10%, 5% & 2% quota for women, minorities & disabled candidates respectively as per Govt. Policy
- Those already in Government Service must apply through Proper Channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
- The applications along with copy of NADRA CNIC, Domicile and passport size latest photograph, on the prescribed format shall reach to the office of Director (Admin), Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of the advertisement.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application may be forwarded, otherwise his/her application will not be entertained
- Candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS-04) and Dispatch Rider (BS-04) must attach a copy of their valid driving license with application.
- DGSE reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase or decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.