- Salary Offer 60,000 USD 60,000 Month
- Address Secretary to Government of Sindh, Karachi, Sindh
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
Sindh Teaching Interns Jobs 2022 – STIP Program 1200 New Vacancies
This page contains advertising for Sindh Teaching Interns Jobs 2022. This Sindh Teaching Interns Program STIP Jobs 2022 is open to interested applicants searching for teaching jobs in Sindh.
The Government of Sindh’s School Education and Literacy Department is accepting applications from jobless men and women who are young, bright, enthusiastic, motivated, and competent.
Sindh Teaching Internship Program STIP Mail Goal:
This Sindh Teaching Internship Program STIP 2022 gives students the chance to strengthen their abilities and master the art of teaching by teaching XI-XII courses at various Government Higher Secondary Schools in Sindh that is part of the School Education & Literacy Department.
This recruitment is open to educationists with at least a 2nd Division Post Graduate or equivalent credentials in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, English, Urdu, Sindhi, Islamiyat, and Pakistan Study.
Higher Education Commission HEC requires that candidates receive their educational degrees from a recognized educational establishment. For further information on the recruiting process, candidates should refer to the provided Selection Criteria.
Candidates from Sindh Province are eligible to apply for this position. There is a 43-year-old maximum age limit. Selected Internees would get a monthly stipend of Rs. 60,000/-.
How to Apply Sindh Teaching Interns Program?
- Individuals who are qualified for these positions should submit their applications to the District Education Officer in charge.
- All supporting papers, including as CNICs, Domicile/PRCs, Qualifications Certificates, Academic Certificates, Mark Sheets, and Experience Certificates, should be authenticated.
- Within 15 days, the candidate’s applications must be delivered to the specified address.