- Address AIGP/Establishment for Inspector General of Police/Secretary to Government of Sindh Police Department, Karachi, Sindh
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Advertise by PTS
Explore the security forces jobs in Sindh as “Sindh Police Jobs 2021 for Junior Clerk (55+ Vacancies)”. Police Department Govt of Sindh’s new career announced for the post of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) in the CPO Office (Central Police), based in Sindh Karachi. You can apply online via the PTS website,(www.pts.org.pk). Moreover, the Sindh Police Job Advertisement 2021 details are also available on the Sindh Police website, i.e. www.sindhpolice.gov.pk. Eligible candidates having domicile of Sindh province to fill the job positions of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) vacant appoint in CPO office.
How to Apply (Update)
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website: pts.org.
- Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up Application Form along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area. Islamabad. PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of Application Forms through Post/courier services.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (non-re-fundable) for the written part is required to be deposited in the PTS account. However, Rs. 501- will be deposited separately. Application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded from PTS Website pts.org.pk.
Term and Conditions
- The application should not be accompanied by any document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service full-filling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- General relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit is allowed as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Additional 15 Marks shall be given to candidates, who are the sons/daughters of retired employees of Sindh Police or serving employees of Sindh Police having 25 years qualifying service.
- Candidates qualified in the written test shall only be called for typing test by PTS.
- Candidates qualified in the typing test shall have to write 100 words Essay in each English & Urdu or Sindhi within 30 minutes, on the day of the interview.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Sindh Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- 40% for the Urban & 60% for Rural areas quota shall also be observed as per the policy of Government.
- Post reserved for Disabled Quota shall be advertised separately.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.