- Address Special Secretary (Devi/ Program Director Project Management Unit Sindh Health Support Program/ Development Wing Health Department Government of Sindh Barack-94, Sindh Secretariat No.4B, Karachi
- Education: Primary | Middle | Bachelor | Master | BA | MA | B.com | BCS | MCS | BBA | MBA | BIT | MIT | DAE | MBBS | ACCA | CA | B.E | M.sc | MS | BS
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Sindh Health Department Jobs 2023 | Health Support Program
The Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Sindh Health Support Program under the Health Department’s Development Wing is seeking candidates for various positions as per the job advertisement published in the Dawn Newspaper on July 29, 2023. The job location is Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
The Health Department, Government of Sindh is inviting the applications of qualified candidate purely on contract basis having domicile in Sindh province to be placed in “Program Management Unit and District Management Unit Staff of Sindh Health Support Program” assisted by World Bank.
The preferred educational qualifications for these roles include BIT, Middle, B.E, Primary, MCS, B.com, MBBS, MS, Master, BBA, BCS, BA, CA, MBA, M.sc, DAE, MA, Bachelor, Others, ACCA, and MIT, among others.
How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates are advised to submit their applications along with detailed CVs, attested copies of qualifications, experience certificates, CNIC with other required documents in the office of the Special Secretary (Dev.), Program Director, Sindh Health Support Program Sindh, Health Department, Government of Sindh, Development Wing, Health Department, Government of Sindh, Barack-94, Sindh Secretariat No.4B, Opposite Sindh Assembly Building Karachi not later than 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.