- Salary Offer 25,000 + USD 25,000 + Month
- Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric
- Vacancy: 50,000+
- Newspaper Dawn
- Address Sindh Services General Administration & Coordination Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
Sindh Government Jobs 2022 – S&GAD 50000+ Vacancies
This page was created for the Services, General Administration (S&GAD) Jobs 2022. These Government of Sindh Coordination Department jobs are also advertised in the Daily Dawn newspaper. Those looking for Government Jobs in Sindh should not pass up this career opportunity.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Govt Jobs in Sindh Advertisement, which was published on October 31, 2021, has been extended to June 28, 2022.
The Sindh Government intends to fill the current vacant positions ranging from BPS-05 to BPS-15 in all Ministries/Departments. The SIBA Testing Services STS will conduct the initial screening tests in accordance with the rules approved by the Provincial Cabinet.
More than 50,000 vacancies from BPS-05 to BPS-15 are currently available in all departments of the Government of Sindh. Candidates with Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation degrees are eligible to apply for these Government Jobs in Sindh. All educational certificates must be obtained from an HEC-approved institution. The SIBA Testing Services STS will be used for this recruitment.
Both men and women are invited to participate in this screening test to fill current vacancies in all Sindh Government Departments. Quotas for the disabled and minorities will be enforced in accordance with the Government of Sindh’s Recurrent Policy. The general age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- Each category, such as graduation, intermediate, and matriculation, will have its own test.
- The results of this test will be valid for the next three years of recruitment.
- The tests will take place at the divisional headquarters.
- Candidates between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply for these positions.
How to Apply?
- Individuals residing in Sindh Province are encouraged to apply online at https://apply.sts.net.pk. Alternatively, click here.
- Before submitting online applications, candidates must complete their profiles at SIBA Testing Services STS.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of their educational certificates, residency, PRC, CNIC, and recent photographs.