- Salary Offer 35,000 + USD 35,000 + Month
- Education: Bachelor
- Vacancy: 100 +
- Newspaper Dawn
- Address NICL Building Main Korangi Rd, Karachi Cantonment, Karachi
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) Jobs 2022 – Teaching jobs in Sindh
We have posted an advertisement for Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2022 here. The Sindh Education Foundation “Teach for Each” Program 2022 has been launched by the Government of Sindh Education Department jobs 2022 for the teaching posts.
The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) was established under the Sindh Education Act, of 1992 as a semi-autonomous organization with a mandate to work for the promotion and development of education in Sindh.
These Sindh Education department jobs 2022 project by SEF looks to engage passionately, committed, and qualified graduates to work as Teaching Support Associates (TSAs) to sustain the quality reforms in SEF Schools located in different districts in Sindh.
If you are interested in these job openings and want to apply, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the HEC.
Both people applying Men and women can apply for these jobs. Women who want to apply are encouraged to do so. Candidates can come from any part of Sindh Province. For these jobs, you have to be between 22 and 35 years old.
Candidates will be given a competitive salary and up to two years of professional work. All over Sindh, candidates will be sent.
- Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- Age: 22-35 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized University
- Domicile: Sindh
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channels by getting NOC first from concerned authority.
How to Apply?
- Male and female applicants who are interested and qualified can apply online at www.sefteachforchange.com.
- Candidates must apply online by June 25th, 2022, using the URL provided.