- Address Director Schools Balochistan Education Department, Quetta, Balochistan
- Education: Intermediate, Bachelor
- Vacancy: 8976
- Salary Offer 40,000 +
- PKR 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
School Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 | تصیح اشتہار
The Government of Balochistan has announced new job opportunities within the School Education Department of Balochistan. We came across these vacancies (School Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 | Online Application Form) through the Daily Jang.
A corrigendum notice has been released today regarding an extension in the deadline and distribution of vacancies for the General, Disabled Persons, Females, and Minorities Quotas. The submission deadline for applications has been extended until March 22nd, 2023.
Educators who are interested in finding jobs in Balochistan or teaching jobs should not miss out on this employment opportunity. Candidates from all over Balochistan are welcome to apply for these positions.
Detailed information about the vacancies is available on the websites www.sbkwu.edu.pk, www.recruitment.com.pk, www.emis.gop.pk, and www.balochistan.gov.pk. The Education Department Balochistan is accepting online applications for these positions.
Both male and female residents of Balochistan Province are eligible for these job openings. The quotas for minorities and disabled persons will be reserved according to the Balochistan Government’s Recruitment Policy and Rules.
How to Apply for Balochistan Educators Jobs 2023?
- To apply for the aforementioned employment opportunities within the Balochistan School Education Department, candidates are required to submit their applications online. These online applications will be received and processed by the Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University (SBKWU) at their website, www.sbkwu.edu.pk, as well as http://edurecruit.com.pk.
- Once the online form has been filled out, candidates are required to download and print a copy of the completed form. Afterward, the application processing fees must be paid using the provided challan form.
- Finally, candidates must submit the downloaded form, along with all necessary documents, to P.O Box No. 101, GPO, Quetta.