- Address Director Schools Balochistan Education Department, Quetta, Balochistan
- Education: Intermediate, Bachelor
- Vacancy: 8976
- Salary Offer 40,000 +
- PKR 40,000 + Month
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
School Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 | Educators Faculty
The government of Balochistan has recently announced new employment opportunities within the School Education Department of Balochistan. These job openings, which can be found on the Daily Jang website under the title “School Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 | Online Application Form,” are specifically targeted towards educators who are seeking employment in the upcoming year. This presents a unique opportunity for those looking for teaching jobs or educator jobs in Balochistan to apply and potentially secure a position within the department.
Interested candidates from all across Balochistan are welcome to apply for this appointment. The details of the vacancies can be found on several websites including www.sbkwu.edu.pk, www.recruitment.com.pk, www.emis.gop.pk, and www.balochistan.gov.pk. To apply for this appointment, the Education Department of Balochistan has requested that all applications be submitted online.
It is worth noting that residents of Balochistan province, regardless of gender, are eligible to apply for these job openings. Furthermore, the Balochistan Government has reserved quotas for minorities and disabled persons in accordance with their recruitment policy and government rules.
How to Apply for Balochistan Educators Jobs 2023?
- To apply for the aforementioned employment opportunities within the Balochistan School Education Department, candidates are required to submit their applications online. These online applications will be received and processed by the Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University (SBKWU) at their website, www.sbkwu.edu.pk, as well as http://edurecruit.com.pk.
- Once the online form has been filled out, candidates are required to download and print a copy of the completed form. Afterward, the application processing fees must be paid using the provided challan form.
- Finally, candidates must submit the downloaded form, along with all necessary documents, to P.O Box No. 101, GPO, Quetta.