- Address REGISTRAR SBK WOMEN UNIVERSITY, BREWERY ROAD, QUETTA
- Salary Offer 40,000 + USD 40,000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University, (SBKWU) Quetta Jobs 2023
SBKWU is currently offering various job opportunities on a regular or contract basis for the positions of Director Oric, Treasurer, Director QA&A, Director University Advancement, Resource Mobilization Cell, Assistant Director HRD, Accounts Officer, Purchase Officer/Assistant Director Procurement, and Assistant Registrar.
Established in 2004, Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University (SBKWU) is the first women’s university in Balochistan, committed to promoting women’s education and empowerment in the region. This esteemed institution aspires to enable the talented women of the province to engage with a vibrant academic community, drawing strength and inspiration from the women of the higher education sector. SBKWU is currently offering various job opportunities on a regular or contract basis.
How to Apply
- Eligibility Criteria/Requirements: The specific eligibility criteria for each job can be obtained from the official website of SBK Women’s University at www.sbkwu.edu.pk/jobs.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application form from the university’s website: www.sblcwu.edu.pk/jobs.
The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- All educational degrees
- Detail Mark Sheets of all examinations
- Any relevant certificates
- No Objection Certificate (NOC, applicable for current government employees)
- Three recent passport-sized photographs
- CNIC (National Identification Card)
- Local/Domicile Certificate
- It’s crucial that all educational documents are verified and attached; otherwise, the application will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
The non-refundable application processing fee varies depending on the pay scale of the job: Rs. 3,000/- for BPS 18 and above, Rs. 1,000/- for BPS 16 & 17, and Rs. 500/- for BPS-01. The fee can be deposited through a challan form in the National Bank of Pakistan, BMC Branch, Quetta, or in the form of a Bank Draft made out to the Treasurer of the Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University, Quetta.