- Address Sahiwal Medical College & Attached Institutions, Sahiwal, Punjab
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Interviews for the vacant posts of Professors, Associate Professors, and Senior Registrars of Sahiwal Medical College & Attached Teaching Institutions Sahiwal on an Adhoc basis will be conducted as per the following schedule. Updated Sahiwal Medical College Jobs 2021 for Teaching Faculty are opening today. We get this opening notification from the Daily The Nation paper. This Medical College and Attached Teaching Hospitals requires Senior Registrar, Professors (BPS-20) and Associate professors on an agreement premise. Educators are needed for Pathology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Anesthesia, Cardiology, and Radiology. Candidates having MBBS, MD, FRCP, Ph.D., M.Phil, FCPS, FRCS, MS, or DSc capabilities can apply for these vocation openings.
OTISER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Recruitment (Non-Transferable) will be on an Adhoc basis for a period of one year as per latest Government Policy.
- Recruitment will be made as per Government Policy on Merit Basis on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
- Special incentives will be given as per Govt. policy.
- The Competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
- Govt. / Semi Govt. employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel.
- Candidates with higher qualifications/experience will be preferred.
- T.A./D.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews & incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Last date of submission of applications is 22-03-2021,
- Interview for the Adhoc basis posts will be held on 0404-2021.
- Application forms are available in Establishment Department Medical College Sahiwal and college website slmc.edu.pk.
- Complete application form should be submitted in establishment branch of Sahiwal Medical College Sahiwal till 02:OOpm.
- Two attested Photographs, attested copies of all educational certificates including Result Cards of all Professional Examinations, valid PMC registration certificate, experience certificates, Domicile & CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Applications for the post of Associate Professors and Professors must also be accompanied by PMC recognition of experience certificate for the post applied.
- Dismissed from service, removed from service, compulsory retired under the PEEDA Act, 2006, retired under the provisions of Section 12 (1) of the PCS Act 1974, retired on account of invalidation under Rule 3.3 of PCS Pension Rules or retired voluntarily will not be eligible.