- Address Riphah International University near Hajj Complex, Sector I-14, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Riphah International University Islamabad Jobs – RIU Career
You can explore “Riphah International University Islamabad Jobs – RIU Career “. We have acquainted an up to date jobs advertisement that is distributed to make enrollment against a new open career in Islamabad, Lahore, Pakistan. These most recent energizing professional openings are open in the best educational foundation of Pakistan, named Riphah International University. Riphah International University jobs in Islamabad will enlist Teaching and Management Staff at its new Campuses, for example, Lahore and Islamabad. Moreover, these job positions included Associate Professor, Assistant Manager Brands, Assistant Manager of Digital Media, Assistant Professor, Civil Engineer, Civil Supervisor, Deputy Manager, Electrical Supervisor, Junior Lecturer, Lecturer, Professor, Program Coordinator, Research Associate, Senior Lecturer. Riphah is an equivalent open door manager that gives an appealing compensation bundle, wellbeing, and takaful for self and candidates. The up-and-comers who are Pakistani nationals and really show interest to go after these Riphah University Islamabad Positions 2021 must apply online through the given advertisement below. We are here to give all data with respect to these positions, for example, vacant Posts, Riphah International University Job Criteria, How to apply, and so on…
How to Apply for Riphah International University Jobs
- Intending candidates may apply via the link, i.e. riphah.rozee.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- University reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- The last date for the application submission is January 07, 2021.
- MS/M.Phil/Ph.D. in the relevant subjects from an HEC recognized the University of Pakistan.
- BSc/BS/BBA/MBA/Master/DAE or equivalent qualifications.
- Huge Experience in the relevant fields.