- Address Umar Daraz Gondal Assistant Commissioner, Sargodha, Punjab
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
This page is providing information about Revenue Department Sargodha Patwari Jobs 2021 in District Sargodha. This Patwari Recruitment Advertisement is published through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on April 12, 2021. Interested applicants who hold a domicile of Sargodha are invited to apply for these Patwari Jobs in Sargodha Regional Offices.
The selection procedure and eligibility criteria are the same for all advertisements. Interested individuals who are looking for Government Jobs in Sargodha are invited to apply. These Patwari Jobs in Sargodha are available for applicants who hold ICS/Intermediate qualifications. Females applicants are also applicable. A 15% quota is observed for the female candidates and a 5% quota is available for minorities.
The recruitment for these vacancies will be made according to the Government Recruitment Policy. The department will scrutinize the received applications before the deadline and will call the only eligible and shortlisted individuals for the next process of recruitment.
Sargodha Patwari Jobs 2021
- Education: ICS/Intermediate or equivalent qualifications from a government-approved institute.
- Gender: Male/Female both are applicable.
- Domicile: The candidate should be a resident of Sargodha.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Applicants who want to get recruited should also fulfill the skills requirements. Applicants should possess 40 words per minute typing speed in English and 25 wpm in Urdu. Applicants should also be skilled in using Microsoft Office.
Revenue Department Sargodha Jobs 2021
- If you are eligible then post your application to Umar Daraz Gondal Assistant Commissioner, Sargodha, Punjab.
- Your application should be received in the AC Office before April 25, 2021.
- Applications received after 25 April 2021 will not be considered.
- The department will not be paid TA/DA to the applicants for appearing in the test/interview.
- The applications should be completed in all respects.