- Address Thokar Niaz Baig Bypass Lahore-Islamabad Motorway Gopi Rai, Punjab, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 – Punjab Emergency Services Academy Lahore
Staff required for the Punjab Emergency Services Academy Rescue 1122 Lahore. These Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 announcing by Rescue 1122 Academy for the positions of Nursing Instructor, Physical Instructor, Rescue Instructor, Fire Instructor, Fire Drill Instructor, Rescue Drill instructor, Drill & Physical Instructor, Driving Instructor, Auto Electrician Instructor.
Education/ Experience Required
- Nursing Instructor: F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or certified Army Nursing Assistant. Experience as a Paramedical or Nursing Instructor will be preferred. Age 22-45 Years.
- Physical Instructor: Intermediate/ DAE with Instructor Certificate from a recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. PMA / ASMW & PT Drill Instructor Preferred. Age 30-48 Years.
- Rescue Instructor: Intermediate/ DAE with relevant Certificate from recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. 2 years experience of working as an Instructor in a related field. Age 22-45 Years.
- Fire Instructor: Intermediate / DAE with Instructor Certificate from a recognized organization or Certified Armed Forces Instructor. Minimum 2 years experience of working as an Instructor in a related field. Age 22-45 Years.
- Driving Instructor: Matric with LTV / HTV License or Armed Forces Driving Instructor. 2 years experience in the relevant field. Age 22-45 Years.
- Auto Electrician Instructor: Matriculate with Certified Armed Forces Instructor in the field of Auto Electrician. 5 years relevant experience. Age 30-48 Years.
How to for Rescue 1122 Jobs?
- Candidates are directed to apply online on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue 1122 website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 18-05-2021. Candidates are directed to send their forms by postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service. PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and the offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents. Punjab Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of Punjab.
- Witten and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from the PTS website after one week of the last date of submission of application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are Mandatory for test entry. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, the category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue 1122 Jobs portal websites
- ONLY candidates qualifying for both written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skil tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. At the time of the Interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight, and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV, and RPR at the time of physical test Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria.
- Any person with weak eyesight (less than 6/18). Obesity with BMI 30 or above and Hepatitis B & C, HIV, and RPR positive shall be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to the candidates with a height of more than 5.6″ whereas the minimum chest size will be 33″. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post however appropriate candidate may be adjusted against another suitable post on the recommendation of the Recruitment Committee. Service may increase or decrease posts depending on availability.
- Local residents as per CNIC will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemales can also apply.
- If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment he/ she may contact PTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailing PTS at [email protected] or by calling the UAN number given below.