- Address Bhikki combined-cycle power plant, Bhikki combined-cycle power plant - 60km west of Lahore, Sheikhupura, Punjab
- Salary Offer 26k PKR 26k Month
QUAID-E-AZAM THERMAL POWER JOBS
QUAID-E-AZAM THERMAL POWER Jobs by the Government of Punjab operating RLNG based 1180MW Combined Cycle power plant at Bhikki, District Sheikhupura.
We are seeking applications for the Manager Legal Officer (01 Position), Manager Corporate Affairs (01 Position), Assistant Manager Tariff & Contracts (01 Position), Assistant Manager Performance & Operations (01 Position), Assistant Manager Store & Fuel (Of Position), and Assistant Manager Security (05 Position) careers positions who are willing to work diligently for the achievement of challenging targets.
QATPL offers market- based competitive compensation package and attractive incentives on the basis of qualification, experience, and skills. This is also an opportunity to become part of a leading initiative. The Place of posting will be either Head Office Lahore or Site Office at District Bhikki, Sheikhupura.
- Applicants are require to apply online at http://www.abacus-global.com/hro-careers.html
- Detail Job Description and eligibility criteria of the positions may be view at Abacus Website.
- Candidates must provide detail Curriculum Vitae along with evidence of experience, qualification, CNIC Copy and HEC verify degree.
- Academic degrees must be from a HEC recognize University Institution recognize. In case of an international degree, equivalency certificate from HEC will be require.
- Where professional qualification I certificate i.e. CA / ACCA etc. is require, the certification must be verify by the relevant authority.
- Only the work experience in a government organization or a private firm / entity register with SECP, Registrar of Firm or any other relevant Regulatory’ Authority will be consider.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels after obtaining NOC from their relevant Department / Organization.
- Shortlisting will be conduct on the basis of qualification and relevant experience. Only eligible and shortlist candidates will be contact for Test / Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be made in accordance with Company Manual / Rules / Policies etc.
- No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of Test / Interview.
- QATPL reserves the right to withdraw/terminate the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- QATPL is an equal opportunity employer and females are encourage to apply.
- Applicants are request to perform self-appraisal as per the criteria before applying.
- Last date for the submission of applications is 14-12-2020.