- Address Registrar Quaid-I-Azam University, QAU, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
QAU Jobs 2021 – Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
Applications are invited from the Pakistani citizens for the following vacant posts in QAU jobs 2021 according to the provincial quota mentioned here under by Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad jobs advertisement. All candidates, who possess the requisite qualification/experience are eligible to apply:-
QAU Job Details
|S#||Name of Post||BPS||Posts||Qualification/Experience||Quota|
|1.||Workshop Supervisor (Central Workshop)||18||01||B.Sc Engineering with 5-years relevant|
experience or Diploma in Polytechnic with 07-years relevant experience or Certificate in Wood works from recognized Institution with 10-years relevant experience.
|Technical Assistant (CNC)||16||01||M.A/M.Sc (Computer Sc./IT or Relevant)||Punjab|
|3.||Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||16||01||M.A/M.Sc (Geo-Physics/Earth Sciences or Relevant)||Merit|
|4.||Sub Engineer (Civil) (Maintenance Cell)||11||01||Diploma from a School of Engineering/ Polytechnic with two years experience of Overseer’s job.||Punjab|
|05||01||Literate with 7-years experience in Petrol/Diesel Mechanical work in a Workshop/Organization. (The applicant possess the experience of heavy vehicle would be given preference)||Merit|
|6.||Accountant / Assistant Account Officer||16||01||B.Com with 5 years’ experience or SAS (or equivalent) with some reasonable experience in accounts and audit in a university, Government or semi-Government Institutions.||(on contract basis)|
|7.||Sub Engineer (Civil)||11||02||Diploma from a School of Engineering/ Polytechnic Institute in Civil Technology, with two-year relevant experience.||-do-|
|8.||Driver||07||01||HTV license holders.||-do-|
How to apply?
- Applicants are required to submit two sets of applications (along with detailed independent CV for BPS-18 post only) on the prescribed Proforma available at Website of QAU qau.edu.pk
- Application for the post at Sr.No.1 (Workshop Supervisor BPS-18) should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar Establishment & applications for the remaining posts (BPS-05 to BPS-16) to the Assistant Registrar Administration (Administration Section), QAU Islamabad within 21 days of the date of the advertisement along with Pay Order, Bank Draft (any bank) or (Paid Challan only from HBL Quaid-i-Azam University branch) for Rs.2000/- (for the posts of BPS-16 and above – Non-refundable) & for Rs.1000/- (for the posts of BPS-05 to BPS-11) – Non-refundable) drawn in favors of Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Two independent application forms for post of BPS-18 and BPS-05 to BPS-16 are available at the University website qau.edu.pk.
- Any query or further information can be raised / obtained on phone Nos – 051-90644141/051-90644188/ 051-90644083/051-90644078 (Establishment / Administration) or by sending an at [email protected] (for BPS-18) & [email protected] (for BPS-05 to16)
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel with service certificates issued by their present and former employer(s) duly attested; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies, if clearly mentioned.
- University reserves the rights to fill any position / with hold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Applications – incomplete in any aspect or received after due date will not be entertained by any means.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.