- Salary Offer 30,000+ USD 30,000+ Month
- Education: FSc. (Second Division)
- Vacancy: 1000+
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Address Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab,1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore
Government of Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2021 – District Health Authority
We announce the latest Punjab health department jobs 2021. Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on a contract basis (against regular posts) as Junior Technician/ Vaccinators (BS-09) in various districts of Punjab under Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab 01. The qualification, experience, and other requirements for the post are as under Vaccinators jobs:
Area wise District Health Authority jobs 2021
|Sr.||Name of Post||BPS||Age in|
|F Sc. (Second Division) from a recognized Board having|
a diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied health duly recognized by 01. Applications are open from the applicant having the domicile of Punjab Medical Faculty.
If none is available, then Candidates having qualification of Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied Health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty
General Terms and Conditions: –
- The above positions are offered on a Contract basis (Extendable) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disable person =15 years and age relaxation of candidates working in Public Sector organization will be as per current government policy
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled persons.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms: –
- The candidates having qualification of Matric will apply after completion of Condenser Course from Punjab Medical commission.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from the Social Welfare Department along with a Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidates for application must visit (NTS) website (nts.org.pk)
- The candidate shall submit a duly filled application form, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier at the address mentioned on the application form.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department ” https://pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/.