- Address Planning & Development Board Opposite Civil Secretariat, Church road, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Punjab Green Development Jobs 2021 – Planning & Development Board
Punjab Green Development Jobs 2021 – Planning & Development Board career opportunities in Punjab Program coordinate unit (PCU), Planning and development board, Government of Punjab is looking after the monitoring and coordination of World Bank-funded Punjab Green Development Program, The Project aims to strengthen Environmental Government and Promote green Investment. For this purpose, the project tends to hire the service of the following individuals having qualifications and experience mentioned below.
In addition, the Planning & Development Board jobs 2021 open for the positions of Sr. Program Specialist, Environmental Design and Implementation Special, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Procurement & Finance Expert, Research Analyst, Research Associate, Network Assistant, Grapher Designer, Admins & Account Assistant, Auto CAD Operator, Document Controller, Store In-charge, Data Processing Assistant, Office Boy, Security Guard, Dispatch Rider, and Sweeper.
How to Apply
- Prospective applicants are advised to read requisite qualifications, age, experience, and job descriptions thoroughly available on the departmental Website (https://pnd.punjab.gov.pk/jobs) for a better understanding of the project/roles/responsibilities.
- All positions are project base for the duration of the project.
- Interested candidates from Sr. # 1 to 18 can only apply through the Punjab job portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Hard copies of documents against respective.
- Sr. numbers will NOT accept, The last date of submission of applications for the posts from Sr, no | to 18 is June 25, 2021.
- Interested candidates from Sr. # 19 to 22 may send their applications by post including an updated CV, attested copies of CNIC, Passport size photographs, educational and experience certificates on the address mentioned below.
- Last date of submission for posts from sr. no 19 to 22 is June 25, 2021 (before
office closing timings).