- Address Director General Punjab Forensic Science Agency Home Department, Govt Of Punjab, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 PFSA – Online Apply via NTS
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three (03) years renewable for following posts in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore. This PFSA- Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 opened for the positions i.e. Junior Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology), Junior Forensic Scientist (Narcotics), Junior Forensic Scientist (Toxicology), Junior Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry), Junior Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks), Junior Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print), Junior Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document), Junior Forensic Scientist (Pathology & Histology), Junior Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic), and Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation).
How to Apply in Punjab Forensic Science Agency?
- Only “male” candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation) (Sr* 10),
- General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt. of Punjab.
- Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
- Monthly salaries for the above-mentioned posts of Junior Forensic Scientists will be as under :
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.orq.ok) and pay test fee directly to NTS on the prescribed deposit slip.
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled web-generated Application Form, along with a test fee of Rs. 750/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Last date of submission of applications to NTS is 26″‘ April. 2021.
- .The date of written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase, decrease OR cancel the number of posts against above mentioned each category at any stage.