- Address Section Officer (Admn) Prime Minister's Office (Public), Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Prime Minister’s Office Jobs 2021
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Public), having requisite qualification, domicile, and age limit against the positions of Stenotypist, Documentation Officer, Medical Assistant, Dispenser, Naib Qasid, and Office Boy. These PMO – Prime Minister’s Office Jobs 2021 – (Government of Pakistan) based in Islamabad on a contract basis.
- The applicants will be required to perform in a Skill/Proficiency Test, wherein appropriate.
- The overall upper age relaxation would be valid as acceptable under the rules.
- Government Servants are directed to apply through proper channels and will be essential to provide NOC of their association concerned at the time of interview.
- Partial submissions and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The date, place, and time of the test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- The posts mentioned at Sr. No. 2 and Sr. No. 06 are required to be filled on a contract basis for a period of two
- Candidates applying for the post of Stenotypist (BS-14) against the post reserved for persons with disabilities are required to provide a copy of the disability certificate with application and original certificate at the time of interview.
- *The post mentioned at S.No. 05 shall be filled 50% from amongst the person domiciled in ICT in terms of Establishment Division Notification SRO NO. 791(1)/2020 dated 24-08-2020.
How to Apply?
- Concerned applicants having above mentioned educations and falling within the age limit should submit their requests on prescribed Performa within 15 days of publication of this advertisement of Prime Minister’s Office Jobs 2021.
- An application form is available at the official website of PMO (Prime Minister’s Office) pmo.qov.pk/career.
- In addition, the post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
For further details, contact the Administration Wing of PMO on Phone:051-9008541.