- Address LDA Plaza Edgerton Road Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Punjab
- Education: Graduation (Legal)
- Vacancy: 357
- Newspaper Daily Express
- Salary Offer 55000 + USD 55000 + Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 | 357 Posts for Legal Inspectors
Latest PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 | 357 Posts for Legal Inspectors: In its most recent recruitment notice, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore announced that it would be hiring highly qualified, talented, and enthusiastic people for the Punjab Police Department (PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022 | PPSC Legal Inspector Jobs Recruitment).
Through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), the Punjab Police Department of the Government of Punjab is accepting applications from male and female residents of the province of Punjab.
The PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2022 contains the announcement for these Punjab Police Positions. The position would be on a regular basis and in Punjab. A Minorities Quota is also set aside by the PPSC for this recruitment.
A total of 357 positions are available for Inspectors Legal (Specialist Cadre), including 54 seats designated for women and 18 positions for members of underrepresented minorities.
The Punjab Police Department, PPSC is hiring Legal Inspectors (Specialist Cadre). Applicants who are qualified and meet the physical requirements, of both male and female candidates, may apply.
Applications are being accepted from law graduates from reputable colleges who have two years of legal experience for the position of Legal Inspector with the Punjab Police. For this position, only actual experience is allowed.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years
- Age Limit for In-Service Candidates in Punjab Police: 18 to 35 Years
- Height for Males: 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Chest Measurements for Males Only: 32 to 33.5 Inches
- Height for Females: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Visual Standard: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-1 for both Males/Females.
Syllabus for Legal Inspectors (Specialist Cadre) Written Test
- 100 Marks – English Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – Urdu Essay (Subjective)
- 100 Marks – Pakistan & Islamic Studies (MCQs)
- 100 Marks – General Knowledge (MCQs)
- 100 Marks – Pakistan Penal Code 1860 & Code of Criminal Procedure 1898
- 50 Marks – Qanun e Shahadat Order 1984 and Local & Special Law
- 150 Marks – Viva Voce/Psychological Assessment
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online through the PPSC website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/).
- Details can be found in the PPSC Advertisement No. 29, which is posted on governmentJOB.Pk and the PPSC website.
- Online applications will be accepted on the PPSC website through December 8, 2022.
Follow these steps to apply for PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2022
|Step 01||Download PPSC Challan Form|
|Step 02||600/-PKR Challan fee|
|Step 03||Deposit Challan fee in any NBP branch/or pay easy paisa|
|Step 04||Apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk|