- Address LDA Plaza Edgerton Road near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Punjab, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
PPSC Jobs June 2021 (Punjab Land Records, Authority)
Latest Govt jobs announced from Punjab Public Service Commission as “PPSC Jobs June 2021 (Punjab Land Records, Authority)”. These jobs have opened to join Punjab Land Records, Authority under the administrative control of Punjab. PPSC Jobs 2021 has required the services of full time professionals.
PPSC – (Punjab Public Service Commission) has required the employee from across Punjab against the jobs, i.e. Assistant Director (Research, Planning & Projects, Deputy Director (Civil Work/Development and Maintenance, Assistant Director Procurement, Deputy Director estate Management, Deputy Director (Field Monitoring), Deputy Director (Legal), Assistant Director (Legal), Cashier, Software Engineer.
PPSC Syllabus for Est Written Examination
- One paper MCQ type Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus for Written Test is as under.
- Qualification Related Questions: (80%)
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908.
- Punjab Civil Servants (conduct)Rules, 1966.
- Rules and Orders of the Lahore High Court, Lahore. (Volume – IV)
2. The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- The PunjabCivil Servant Act.1974.
- The Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rotes. 1974.
3. The Punjab Employee Efficiency, Discipline and Accountability Act, 2006 & The Punjab UpperAge Limit Relaxation Service Rules, 1976.
- ThePunjabLand RecordsAutherityAct 2017 (Act VI of 2017)
- General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge Including Pakistan Studies. Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates). Geography. Basic Mathematics. English. Urdu. EverydayScienceand Computer Studies
- Please read the “General Instructions” concerning Submission Fee, Written Test, and Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- No information, whatever, public by anyone other than on the PPSC’s jobs postal website, is trustworthy, therefore, candidates must not trust any such info.