PPSC Jobs July 2020:
Punjab Govt Job notification today given as PPSC Jobs July 2020 Advertisement (Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Public service commission invite applications from eligible candidates having the domicile of any region of Punjab. Candidates must fulfill all requirements before apply these jobs on contract basis.
|2||Published Date:||June 27, 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply:||July 13, 2020|
|4||Education Required:||Bachelor, Master|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online via PPSC official website (http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/) form like are given.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview No TA/DA is admissible for interview /Test.
Download Complete Advertisement Pdf File:
(For Male) Height 5 feet 5 inches (it) Chest 32–33 inches
(For Female) Height 5 feet 2 inches
Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision not less than J-1 for both Male and Female.
Candidates are required to mention Physical Standard in their Online Application Form as per Certificate of Physical Standard issued by the Medical Superintendent of District Headquarter Hospitals or Service Hospital, Lahore or Police Hospitals shall be accepted under the Regulations/Policy Decisions.
However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (03) months prior to the closing date of the Advertisement shall be acceptable subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of Physical Standards prescribed for the post. Medical Certificate issued after the closing date shall not be accepted. Tempering/overwriting in Medical Certificate shall not be accepted.
Term & Conditions:
1. Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers.
2. A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 275 out of 550 to qualify for interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview i.e. 75 out of 150 to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
3. No relaxation in age (General age relaxation), education or physical standard shall be allowed. Punjab Civil Servants recruitment (relaxation in upper age limit) Rules 1976 are not applicable in Police Department.
4. After recruitment no Inspector (Legal) shall be allowed to change of cadre from Inspector (Legal) to the executive or any other branch in the Police Department.
5. The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of appointment other than the above, as are prescribed by the Punjab Public Service Commission.
6. Recruitment to the posts of Inspector Legal is governed by the Punjab Police Service Rules, 1934. The conditions of eligibility other than those mentioned above shall be regulated these Rules.
7. Change in the priority/ selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.