- Address LDA Plaza Edgerton Road, Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
PPSC Jobs Advertisement no. 12/2021
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No. 12. These PPSC Jobs Advertisement no. 12/2021 announced on 26 May 2021. Jobs are opening in the Primary (Secondary Healthcare Department, Livestock (Dairy Development Department, Auqaf (Religious Affairs Department, Special Education Department, Social Welfare (Bait ul Maal Department), Cooperatives Department for various vacancies listed below. Candidates can apply for these PPSC Jobs in Lahore online before 10 June 2021.
Apply online for government jobs in Pakistan at www.ppsc.gop.pk, Apply for General Recruitment Examinations and competitive Examinations in Punjab for the positions of (BS-18) Consultant Cardiologist, (BS-18) Consultant Anesthetist on Regular Basis (BS-18) Consultant Nephrologist on Regular Basis, (BS-18) Senior Veterinary Officer (Deputy District Officer (Assistant Research Officer), (BS-17) Assistant Engineer (Electrical), (BS-17) Lecturer Fine Art, (BS-17) Social Welfare Officer / Medical, (BS-17) Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies.
Subjects and Syllabus
- Non-Muslim candidates have the option either to attempt MCQs on Islamic Studies or the same number of questions in a separate section titled ‘Ethics*.
- The written examination will be conducted in the following Four subjects: Written Examination (Four Papers) Total 400 Marks
|1||English Essay and Composition||100|
|2||Urdu Essay and Composition||100|
|3||Pakistan Studies/Islamic Studies/General Knowledge / Computer literacy (MCQs)||100|
|4||History of the Cooperative Movement and Cooperatives today (MCQs)||100|
|5||Psychological Assessment and Interview / Viva Voce||200|
How to Apply:
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC SUBMISSION OF website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic, therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- A candidate must obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e 200 marks out of 400 marks to qualify for an interview. Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview i.e. 100 out of 200 to be held eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates.
- Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper.
- Change in the priority/selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.