- Address Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-E-Iqbal, Lahore.
PPSC Advertisement No 28/2020: Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) announced 222 new jobs of Tehsildar And Naib Tehsildar on regular basis in Punjab Board Of Revenue Department and applications are invited from suitable candidates from the Punjab province. All detail of these jobs is given below.
How to apply:
In 1st step, you need to download challan form.
Fill The Challan Form: How To Fill Challan Form? Click For Sample
Deposit your fee in any nearest branch of National Bank Of Pakistan Or State Bank of Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Domicile: Punjab
- Qualification: Minimum Graduation
- Age Limit: Male:21 To 33 Years Female:21 To 36 Years
- Download Challan Form: challan-form
- Reduce Documents Size: Click
- Apply Online: Click (Link will be available with next 24 hours)
Syllabus For Written Test “Tehsildar” And “Naib Tehsildar”
- Paper:01: English, Comprehensive & Composition(MCQs): 100 Marks
- Paper:2 :Pakistan Studies/ Islamic Studies/GK/current affair/ Every Day Science/Urdu(MCQs) : 70%
- IT: Usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping Internet, Email etc,: 30% 100
- Interview/Viva: 100
Attempt PPSC online Test And downloads Past Papers: Click Here
Naib Tehsildar Posts Divisional Quota
- Rawalpindi:23 Posts
- Gujranwala:24 Posts
- Lahore:28 Posts
- Faisalabad:07 Posts
- Sarghoda:19 Posts
- Sahiwal:11 Posts
- Multan:22 Posts
- DG Khan:16 Posts
- Bahawalpur:14 Posts
General Instructions (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) PPSC Advertisement No 28/2020
- To show up in the test meet just Attested and Valid CNIC of NADRA will be acknowledged. No other (distinguishing proof will be commendable).
- Applicants are encourage to peruse all terms and conditions guidelines of the Advertisement section just as “General Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC site cautiously so as to present their Online Applications complete in all regards.
- Applicants are need to attempt / fill-up the Online Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 26-10-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form cautiously in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions reference in the Advertisement for the said post and “Significant General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing choices, to address any information in the On-line Application Form, will be accessible to the competitor and till the Closing Date of accommodation of Online Applications
- Negative stamping during attempting the PPSC Paper will be done and 0.25 Marks will be deduct for each wrong answer Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all presents on be fill through a compose test follow by Interview or meeting alone, the quantity of chances will be limit to three. Be that as it may, if an up-and-comer qualifies the meeting yet can’t be prescribe for arrangement because of lack of opening, his possibility will not be considered as benefited while possibility of an applicant who doesn’t qualify the composed test or meeting will be considered as profited. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, an up-and-comer who is candidate for more than one subject will be permitted three possibilities in each subject for which he/she is an up-and-comer as per the above set down strategy.
- The Government employee will guarantee that in the wake of applying for a specific post they will promptly apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and give the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the hour of Interview (whenever called).
- The applicants soon after applying for a specific post publicized by PPSC will guarantee that they have acquired applied for enrollment in PEC/PNC/PMOC/PVMC or other important body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and give the equivalent at the hour of meeting.
- The competitors will guarantee that they will give marks got/absolute imprints or rate endorsements of all degrees at the hour of the meeting CGPA isn’t satisfactory.
- It is require for Applicants to Submit challan fee of Rs.600.
- In the event that, the demand of any post is pull back by the Administrative Department after receipt of utilizations by the Commission the applicants of that specific post can utilize Paid Treasury Challan of the pull back Post against some other post (Once) publicize by the Commission inside the following One Year Special Persons are not need to store application expense. Candidates living external Pakistan, however having a Domicile of the Punjab will store the expense at the Pakistani Embassy of living nation in the cash of that nation identical to the measure of Application, Test Fee endorse for the Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar posts.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Check or any such instrument will be acknowledge as charge by the Commission.