- Address Brig. Arshad Taufiq Director HRM, Pakistan Ordnance Factories, Wah Cantt
- Education: Matric, Intermediate, DAE
- Vacancy: 150
- Salary Offer 20,000+ USD 20,000+ Month
|HOME PAGE||GO to Home Page|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3
This page provides information about the Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Artisans Training Scheme – POF Jobs 2023 for Artisan Batch No. 55, which can be applied for online at www.pof.gov.pk. This recruitment notice was sourced from the Daily Express.
POF is inviting applications from male and female citizens of Pakistan to fill 100 Artisan positions for Phase-I of Batch No. 55. Candidates from all regions of the country are eligible to apply.
This recruitment opportunity is open to both male and female candidates who have passed Matriculation with Science & DAE. Interested applicants must be between 17 to 21 years of age to be considered for this recruitment.
Candidates must have achieved a minimum of 2nd Division in Matriculation with Science. Candidates with FSc (Physics & Mathematics) or DAE qualifications will be given a 10% weightage.
This opportunity is available to candidates from all over Pakistan. The list of vacancies for each province is available in the advertisement posted on the POF website www.pof.gov.pk.
How to Apply
- Interested professionals may Apply Online at www.pof.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- The Online Application Form will be provided on the link as soon as possible.
- The deadline to fill out the online form is 5th April 2023