For establishment and institutionalization of a reliable integrated energy planning structure providing the Planning Commission Jobs 2020. A credible analytical platform for assessing and planning an optimal and holistic strategy for the country’s energy sector, Planning Commissionis looking for suitable candidates for appointment against the Project “Integrated Energy Planning (IEP) for Sustainable Development”. The incumbent IEP-Director will establish and head the Energy Planning and Resource Centre (EPRC) under IEP. The candidates fulfilling the required qualification and experience,available at our website (www pc.gov.pk) and summarized below, may apply:
Planning Commission Jobs 2020 Advertisement
How to Apply:
- The Posts are to be filledon merit and contract basis with lump-sum-salary packages as mentioned against each post.
- The application form (available on the website pc.gov.pk) must be submitted online within 15 days of publication of Advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The candidates should bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- Applicants working in Government Service/ Public Sector must apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is admissible during test/interview.
- Detailed ToRsof the above posts are available on the Planning Commission’s website (pc.gov.pk).