- Address One PKLI Avenue, DHA Phase 6, Lahore
- Salary Offer 30,000 - 150,000 PKR 30,000 - 150,000 Month
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, DAE
- Vacancy: 124
PKLI Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Kidney And Liver Institute Lahore
Punjab Government Health Department Jobs for Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI&RC), is working as an autonomous body through Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center Act 2019 passed by the Provincial Assembly of Punjab. PKLI Jobs 2021 is overseen by an independent Board of Governors constituted through the said Act.
PKLI Jobs 2021 advertisement pleased to offer the jobs positions of Assistant Manager – Internal Audit, Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance, Associate Manager, Audit Officer, BMS Technician, Carpenter, Cash Collection Officer, Clinical Pharmacist, Consultants, Coordinator, Coordinator Internal Audit, CSSD Technicians, Director, Director Quality Management, Filing Record Transporters, Floor Coordinator, General Manager Facility Management, Housekeeping Supervisor, Interventional Radiology Coordinator, IR Staff Nurse, Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Officers, Medical Support Services, Medical Technologist, Nursing Assistants, Office Aid Finance, Office Assistant, Office Assistant Procurement, Officer Procurement, Officer Warehouse, Operation Theatre Technicians, Patient Care Officer, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Radiology Diagnostic Staff Nurse, Registrars, Senior Registrars, and Staff Pharmacist.
How to Apply PKLI Jobs 2021:
- Market-based competitive salaries will be offered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be required to provide information, including relevant documentation and experience certificates of qualifications, etc. (please organize before the closing date of advertisement)
- Candidates whose applications do not meet the selection criteria, need not apply.
- Details of the above-mentioned positions are available on https://pkIi.org.pk/careers/
- To apply, please send a detailed ‘Resume’ only by postal mail/courier addressed to the undersigned. Please clearly mention the ‘Position Applied’ at the top of the envelope. For more than one position, use a separate postal envelope.