- Address Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office Lahore, Punjab, Lahore
- Salary Offer 25000-50000 PKR 25000-50000 Month
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2021 | PR – 230 Coaches Project
If you are looking for a suitable job for you in Ministry of Railways, then yes of course you are in the right place for Railways Jobs. Pakistan Railways jobs 2021 is looking for competent and suitable persons for offered vacancies in various Railway Dept. Pakistan Railway is looking for capable persons for the positions i.e. Project Internees, Advisor (Policy & Litigation), Office Superintendent, Steno-typist, and Upper Division Clerk.
Moreover, this job applications are invited for filling the posts of Internees in the project titled (230 Coaches Project) “Collaboration of Pakistan Railways with Different academic institutes (Triple Helix Model)”, stationed at ministry of railways and at various railway stations across Pakistan Railways network.
Note: View all advertisement on click download file button
Download PR jobs detail
- Collaboration Of Pakistan Railways With Different Academic Institutes (Triple Helix Model).
- Internees : Location of Posting Karachi, Rohri, Multan, Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Ministry of Railways.
Department/Location: Project Coordinator Ministry of Railways.
- Advisor (Policy & Litigation) (MP-I)
- Foreign or Local LLM or Barrister -at-Law or Solicitor (One Post, Pakistan Railways, Headquarter Office , Lahore)
Department/Location: Assistant Director (Admin-II)
- Contract of internship is 06 months non-extendable.
- All internees shall have no right in coming training or employment in Pakistan railways.
- Interested applicants stringently meeting the principles can apply within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement (29, August 2021) to the address given below along with submission form (available at website www.railways.gov.pk and www.pakrail.gov.pk).
- CV/Resume attested duplicates of all educational/experiences credentials, recent photograph and CNIC.
- This PR authority office reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason.
Contact: (Sarmad Mukhtar) Project Coordinator Ministry of Railways, D-block Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9204106