- Salary Offer 25,000 - 60,000 USD 25,000 - 60,000 Month
- Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Vacancy: 4497
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt
- Address Director General Pakistan Post Office, G-8/4, Islamabad
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4
|Home Page||GO to Home Page|
4000+ Pakistan Post Office PSO Jobs 2022
Latest Pakistan Office Jobs 2022: The Pakistan Post Office (PSO) Department has recently posted various jobs opening notices. Candidates from all over Pakistan should apply for the Pakistan Post Office PSO Jobs 2022 Online Form, which can be found at www.pakpost.gov.pk.
Registration start from August 2, 2022, applicants must Download Pakistan Post Application form on the PSO jobs website portal at www.pakpost.gov.pk.
This is a great chance for people who have been looking for work for a long time but haven’t found anything. Age Requirement: Between 18 and 28 years old for the position of Assistant (BPS-15); (ii) between 18 and 25 years old for the position of Driver (BPS-4); and (iii) between 18 and 25 years for any other positions or postings. (The maximum age that staff vehicle drivers maybe is going to be 30 years old.)
Category of Applicants
|Category of candidates||Age relaxation admissible|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist|
Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (R) and Balochistan
|Released or Retired Officers personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.||15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.|
|Government servants who have completed 2 years of continuous|
Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
|10 years, up to the age of 55 years.|
|Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS 15 and below.||10 years|
|Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service||05 years|
Download Pakistan Post Job Advertisements
www.pakpost.gov.pk application form 2022
How to Apply for Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022?
- Within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement, applications should be sent to the concerned authority, whose address is shown below each advertisement for the respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents by UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or registered post of Pakistan Post.
- The deadline for receiving applications is fifteen days after the publication of this advertisement. There will be no provision for the physical delivery of applications.
- Each Application Form has to be accompanied by a Postal Order or ACG-67 Receipt for the amount of Rs.500/- (in original form), made payable to the particular authority that is listed under each advertisement for the specific position.
- On the website www.pakpost.gov.pk, the advertising may be downloaded Pakistan Post job application form or by clicking here.
About Pakistan Post Department
The Pakistan Post Office Department, which is also known as Pakistan Post, is an organization that works under the direction of the Pakistani government’s Ministry of Communications.
The Pakistan Post Office Department delivers packages to almost 20 million homes and businesses in the country for free as a service to the community.
Moreover, Pakistan Post is now accepting resumes and applications from anybody interested in working in any of its circles located in Pakistan. The advertising provides a comprehensive breakdown of the open positions, along with their respective locations and the total number of vacant positions.